Reports To: Sales Manager
Conducts home energy related seminars to generate sales leads. Meets with customers on pre-scheduled appointments to diagnose problems and determine customers' desired outcomes. Proposes solutions to resolve problems, brings sale to a close, writes and submits job proposal. Attends sales meetings and trade shows. Supports the management and mission of the Company.
Key Performance Indicators: Average Dollar Per Lead.
Essential Job Functions:
- Drives to potential customers home to meet with them for pre-scheduled appointments. Builds rapport and demonstrates expertise in home energy retrofits, attic and crawlspace encapsulations, and solar systems.
- Write job proposal for each job to include diagrams, photographs, instructions, inventory needed, the customers accomplish list, pricing list, and the total price for the job. Turns proposals into company CRM software every 24 hours. Follows up by phone and re-visits the customer as necessary. Responsible for assisting with customer financing for the job.
- Sets up and manages periodic Home energy seminars. Giving presentations to groups of interested home owners and developing sales leads.
- Attends sales and production meetings. Attempts to exceed sales goals.
- Attends trade shows as requested.
- Regular and punctual attendance. Ability to legally drive a motor vehicle.
- After a paid training period, the compensation is 100% commission based.
Marginal Job Functions
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Advises Production manager on details of job proposal, as requested.
- Assists with service issues as necessary, and provides guidance and customer details to management in a timely manner.
Direct reports: None
Necessary Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Talents:
- Knowledge of business principles and practices.
- Ability to speak persuasively to large groups of people.
- Knowledge of sales, marketing, and customer satisfaction theories and practices.
- Knowledge of Home energy conservation systems helpful.
- Skill in operating personal computer and programs such as Microsoft Office and other business software well enough to perform PC presentations in customers’ homes.
- Skill in rapport building, explaining features and benefits of solutions and closing the sale.
- Skill in reading, writing legibly and oral communication.
- Ability to learn, understand, accept and put into practice the 10 steps methodology of sales.
- Ability to learn and understand the technicality of Home energy conservation.
- Ability to make customers needs and desired outcomes very clear by being precise and thorough.
- Ability to lift 40lbs of equipment, climb ladders and move around in confined attics and crawlspaces.
- Possess talents and personal traits:
- Customer Focus
- Results Orientation
- Diplomacy and Tact
- Goal achievement
- Personal Accountability
- Continuous Learning
**NO PHONE INQUIRIES OR WALK INS WILL BE ACCEPTED.**
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Experience Required
Name: Tim Means, Sales Manager
Email: [email protected]